It’s normal to want to spruce your home up a bit every now and then. This can seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. There are other options for upgrades besides renovations and remodeling, and some of those options include adding unique pieces of home décor.
- Shelves: If you’re running out of storage space or are just looking for a way to reorganize your stuff, installing shelves into your walls is a great idea. You can have some fun with bookshelves, floating shelves, repurposed shelves, and more. Show off your possessions or utilize the space for storage– the choice is yours!
- Nooks: Is there this extra space in one of your rooms that you just don’t know what to do with? You can use this space to create a reading nook, eating nook, or lounging nook. All you need are some cute pieces of furniture, a good sense of space and lighting, and a color palette to follow.
- Pillows: You can add some color or personality to any piece of furniture by adding some pillows. This is a great opportunity to tie the room together or create some stylish contrast.
- Accents: In addition to pillows, you can also use throw blankets, shelves, furniture, art, and more as home décor accent pieces.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a big role in the atmosphere of your home. You can show off your creativity by having some fun with the endless options of lighting fixtures to brighten your home.
Want more information on home décor and design? Contact us at Interiors By Moyanne today!