A well-designed bathroom has many perks, making it easier to use, more comfortable, and attractive. Whether it’s your personal sanctuary where you destress after a long workday or a space designated for guests, an experienced bathroom designer can help your space reach its potential.
Keep reading to learn about what our professional design team at Interiors By Moyanne can do to freshen your space.
- Good use of space. A well-designed bathroom makes the most of its space, no matter how big or small. Built-in cabinets, shelves, and vanity units are good ways to store and organize toiletries, towels, and other bathroom necessities. This keeps things from getting messy and makes it easy to keep the space clean. A bathroom designer from our team will assess your space and discuss your goals before crafting a personalized design plan to ensure it meets your needs.
- Function and flow. Our bathroom designer will consider your bathroom’s current function and flow to create a plan to make it better. For example, well-placed light fixtures give enough light for grooming tasks, and mirrors and countertops that are carefully placed give enough room for multiple users.
- Better safety and access: Safety is essential for bathrooms, especially for people with limited movement or the elderly. Slip-resistant floors, grab bars, and shower seats help people feel more stable and less likely to fall. Also, a layout that is easy to use, with wider doors and open showers, makes it easy for people with disabilities to get around. If you need your space to be more accessible, our team can help meet that need.
- Relaxation and stress relief. Bathrooms offer the perfect place to unwind as long as they’re well-designed. Our design team will explore what you need in your space to make it more serene. This might mean adding a soaking tub, a rain showerhead, calming color scheme, or natural materials.
- Energy and water efficiency: An experienced bathroom designer knows how to design bathrooms that use less energy and water. Low-flow toilets, taps, and showerheads help save water without affecting how well they work. In addition, LED bulbs and motion sensors use less electricity. With these features, your new bathroom can decrease your utility bills.
If your bathroom needs an update, consider calling a bathroom designer. Our team has years of experience creating spaces that work better and make you smile. Contact our team today to learn more.