Designing your dream living room can be a fun project, but it can also be challenging without the right help. Choosing the right living room designer is crucial to the project’s outcome.
Consider these essential factors when choosing a living room designer for your home.
- Knowledge and Credentials. When choosing a living room designer, the first factor to consider is their knowledge and credentials. At Interiors by Moyanne, our living room designers have a proven track record of creating beautiful and functional spaces. We have a portfolio of projects we love to share.
- Communication and Collaboration. Another factor to consider when choosing a living room designer is communication and collaboration style. We all have different ways of communicating and find certain styles more enjoyable. If you want gentle guidance regarding a specific style you want, select someone who listens. If you have no idea where to start, you may want someone who can suggest concepts for you to pick from. Either way, choose someone who will work with you to create a living room that exceeds your expectations.
- Budget and Cost. You want a designer who is transparent about their fees and who can work with you to create a design that fits your budget. Look for someone who has cost-effective solutions and will suggest ways to prioritize your spending to get the best results.
- Style Expertise. The style of your living room designer should align with your current style or the style you want to have. We are knowledgeable about current design trends and can bring your vision to life.
- Availability and Time. Finally, you’ll want to find someone whose schedule can accommodate your project. The living room designer should work within your desired timeline.
We would love to help you enhance your living room with furniture and textile selection or an entire room makeover. Contact us today to discuss your project.